Call for an Evaluation team for an initiative implemented by Solidarity Centre
C&A Foundation seeks an Evaluation Team to undertake an external evaluation of the initiative ‘Research, Advocacy and Action to Combat Gender-Based Violence in the Apparel Sector’ implemented by Solidarity Centre and funded by C&A Foundation. Complete proposals must be submitted by 14 May 2019. More details are given below.
Applicants may be individual consultants, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
• Experience in conducting evaluations to a high standard in East Asian;
• Demonstrated experience in conducting gender-sensitive qualitative evaluations;
• Demonstrated experience in conducting evaluations related to improving factory working conditions through worker and/or union negotiations, ideally in the apparel industry;
• Knowledge of supply chain monitoring and transparency; understanding of the current thinking and attitudes around working conditions;
• Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
• Willingness to travel to communities where the project operates;
• No conflict of interest with C&A foundation or the C&A company and Solidarity Centre and its partners; and
• At least one member of the evaluation team must be fluent in Khmer and Bahasa Indonesia respectively.
The expected level of effort for the evaluation is approximately 35-40 working days. This is an estimate – the level of effort proposed must be aligned with the proposed methodology.
Read the full Term of Refernce.
Please submit the following to Ms. Savi Mull (email@example.com) by 14 May 2019.