Call for a Consultant Team to Conduct a Delphi Assessment
C&A Foundation’s goal is to transform the fashion industry, placing it on a socially and environmentally sustainable trajectory. Therefore, to plan its next programming cycle for 2020-2025, C&A Foundation seeks a team of consultants for undertaking a Delphi assessment on the sustainability trends and challenges across the fashion/apparel industry.
The overarching objective of the Delphi assessment:
To predict how far away the fashion industry is from achieving social and environmental sustainability and to identify opportunities for C&A Foundation’s next strategic programming cycle (2020 – 2025)
Applicants should be a consultant team with relevant expertise in futures and foresight studies and preferably have some knowledge of subject areas related to the foundations work.
Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Delphi assessment/analysis;
- Complexity and systems change;
- Knowledge of fashion supply chain: sustainable materials; working conditions; human rights; the circular economy is desirable but not a prerequisite;
- Excellent facilitation skills and proven ability to lead workshops in an inclusive and participatory manner;
- No conflict of interest with C&A foundation; the C&A company or partners funded by the foundation;
Read the term of reference for more information.
Please submit the following to Lee Alexander Risby, Head of Effective Philanthropy (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc-ed to Savi Mull (email@example.com), and João Martinho (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10 March 2019.