Seeking an Evaluation Team for an External Evaluation of the Initiative “Gajimu.com/garment”
C&A Foundation is seeking an Evaluation Team for an external evaluation of the initiative “Gajimu.com/garment”, initiative implemented by WageIndicator Indonesia and funded by C&A Foundation.
Consultant(s) and consulting teams should have the following experience / skills:
- Applicants may be individual consultant, a group of individual consultants with a designated team lead, or consulting companies with relevant evaluation expertise. Applicants must have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- Experience in conducting evaluations to a high standard in the region;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting evaluations related to improving factory working conditions through worker and/or union negotiations, ideally in the apparel industry;
- Knowledge of supply chain monitoring and transparency; understanding of the current thinking and attitudes around working conditions today;
- Demonstrated familiarity with online data collection and disclosure including evaluating relevant online user engagement metrics;
- Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- No conflict of interest with C&A Foundation, C&A company or WageIndicator Indonesia;
- At least one member of the evaluation team must be a gender specialist;
- At least one member of the evaluation team must have working knowledge of Bahasa.