Seeking Consultant for the Evaluation of “Advancing Worker Leadership in Supply Chain Monitoring"
C&A Foundation is currently looking for a consultant/team/or company to carry out an external evaluation of the initiative “Advancing Worker Leadership in Supply Chain Monitoring”, initiative implemented by International Labor Rights Forum (ILRF) and funded by C&A Foundation.
Consultant(s) and consulting teams should have the following experience / skills:
- Experience in conducting evaluations to a high standard in the region;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting evaluations related to working conditions, gender, and empowerment;
- Knowledge of supply chain monitoring and transparency; understanding of the current thinking and attitudes around working conditions today;
- Strong facilitation skills and proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- No conflict of interest with C&A Foundation, C&A company orILRF;
- At least one member of the evaluation team must be a gender specialist.
Please see the attached Terms of Reference for more details and feel free to share further.
The deadline for proposals is 5 October 2018. Please send all proposals to João Martinho (email@example.com).