Seeking External Evaluator
C&A Foundation is currently looking for a consultant/team/or company to carry out an external evaluation of initiative 'Accelerating Organic Cotton in China by Replicating Behavioural Change' implemented by RARE.
Consultant(s) and consulting teams should have the following experience / skills:
- Experience in conducting evaluations to a high standard in the region with experience in China;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting evaluations related to behaviour change, closed loop model and policy advocacy preferably in agriculture (cotton farming is preferred);
- Strong evaluation and facilitation skills as well as proven ability to lead participatory processes;
- Knowledge of organic cotton farming and China’s agriculture policy and current thinking around sustainable cotton today
- No conflict of interest with C&A Foundation and RARE
At least one member of an evaluation team must speak Chinese Mandarin
Please see the attached Terms of Reference for more details and feel free to share further. The deadline for proposals is 31 May 2018. Please send all proposals to Dr. Lee Alexander Risby (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to Ms. Savi Mull - email@example.com.