Our team in Gurgaon, India, is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant who can contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the India Team providing administrative support and specialized assistance in the assigned areas of responsibility.
Main tasks will include:
- Logistical Support: responsibilities include ensuring adherence to travel policies, making travel arrangements for staff members, managing their meetings and overall calendars, sending out invitations, organising meetings, events and consultations, drafts routine correspondence and maintains files of rules, regulations, administrative instructions, etc. and maintains up-to-date work files of the teams
- HR Support: responsibilities include managing attendance and leave data and providing advice and guidance to staff with respect to administrative procedures, processes and practices, liaising with HQ as necessary.
- Finance Support: responsibilities include making expense statements, reviewing status of relevant expenditures and comparing with approved budget and preparing requisitions for goods and services to ensure correct objects of expenditure have been charged in appropriate budget heads.
- Contracting Support: responsibilities include assisting with day-to-day administration of contracts/grant agreements between the foundation and external service providers/grant partners, verifying of the invoices against delivery and following-up on the payment of invoices and monitor payments.
- Grants Management Support: responsibilities include managing grants database for the different programme and cross-functional teams including uploading relevant documentation, generating grant and consultancy contracts, tracking grantee reporting and budget expenditures, and generating portfolio analyses and reports; also liaising with grantees to update results framework tracking.
Click here to download the full job description. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Please send your detailed resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org